FCO=FULL CORPORATE OFFER （卖方出具的负责的意向性合同）,非正式合同，一般要在合同中注明：" This is not to be circulated and is only for the purpose of this transaction only"
- 含 义
L E T T E R H E A D
We, ______________, confirm with full legal and corporate responsibility under penalty of perjury, that we are ready,willing and able to sell ________ mt of _______ to _______ under the following terms and conditions :
1. PRODUCT :
2. ORIGIN :
4. PACKING :
5. INSPECTION: (By S.G.S. at loading port,on Seller's account. - [only if mentioned in the offer])
7. DELIVERY: Port of ______ - firstshipment shall be within 30 days after the receipt of L/C by your bank.
8. MODE: FOB/C&F
9. PRICE: US$ ____ / MT
10.PAYMENT: (Irrevocable, Transferable,Documentary Letter of Credit, opened or confirmed by a Western European bank acceptable to Seller, and payable 100% at sight against presentation ofshipping documents, for the entire contract value of
11. PERFORMANCE BOND: % of contract valueof each shipment)
12. DOCUMENTS: (Following documents are requested to be presented for payment on shipment:
a) Clean on board bill of lading marked"freight prepaid" and blank endorsed.
b) Certificate of weight and quantityissued by S.G.S. or comparable
c) Certificate of origin issued by orendorsed by Chamber of Commerce of the country of origin.
d) Signed commercial invoice.
e) Master's receipt of all documents exceptcommercial invoice.
f) Weight/packing list).
a) Buyer issues LOI
b) Seller issues proforma
c) Buyer signs and returns proforma
d) Seller and buyer sign contract
e) Buyer instructs his bank to KTT toSeller’s bank re proof of funds;
f) Seller shall instruct his bank to KTT toBuyer’s bank re proof of product and % PB to be operable upon receipt of LC;
g) Buyer’s bank opens LC;
h) First shipment commences within 30 days.
14. BANKING COORDINATES: Documentary letterof credit to be opened by:
Name & Address of Bank________________________
Tel No.________ Fax No.________
Telex No________ Swift Code_________
Buyer’s Account No___________
Name and address of confirming prime bank
We look forward to receiving buy’s proforma offer.